To provide opportunities and invitations encouraging members to engage in the Chamber and in the community.
Engage your business…
- Learn more about the town of Gilbert through Gilbert Leadership—an exclusive ten-month program that provides Gilbert residents and/or employees a multi-faceted look into the makings of our community. Develop lasting friendships as you participate in ‘Issue Days’ including team building, a history walk, and behind-the-scene tours of the medical, technology, education, government, and public safety industries.
- Participate in the Gilbert Community Excellence Awards to honor those in the community who have excelled and deserve recognition. Nominate, attend and/or sponsor the event. This annual event is presented in partnership with the Chamber, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Gilbert Public Schools, Higley Unified School District and the Town of Gilbert.
- Hit the course and raise money to provide scholarships for local high school seniors at the annual Scholars Golf Tournament. This tournament includes contests, auctions and a celebratory banquet ceremony.
- Support for our community’s youth by participating in Casino Night, a fast-paced, interactive evening featuring local elected officials and business leaders as they deal it up to raise funds for the Boys & Girls Club.
- Find ways to serve others and share the Chamber’s mission by serving on the Ambassador Committee. This group of volunteers gathers each month to learn about opportunities for service projects as identified by ‘For Our City’ and other local organizations.
- Like us on Facebook! Connect with hundreds of businesses, stay updated on Chamber and member trending topics, and post your own specials, news and announcements.
- Fulfill a wish list through Adopt A Senior. During the holiday season, the Chamber collects wish lists from homebound residents and low-income seniors. We ask members of the community to adopt a list (or two!), wrap the gifts and return them to the Chamber for distribution.
Fill the shelves at United Food Bank by holding a food drive during Christmas in July. This annual service project is a competition between the East Valley chambers.
To provide key business connections and exposure for our members which will result in successful relationships.
Connect your business…
Hold an exclusive seat in one of the Chamber’s five Referral Teams. These groups represent more than 160 businesses who meet each week to build strategic partnerships with one another and understand the products and services provided by each member of the group. Together, these teams closed more than $1.4 million as a result of direct referrals in just 12 months.
Target your messaging through Marketing Opportunities at the Chamber, including weekly e-mail and website banner advertisements as well as enhanced membership directory listings. Purchase a set of membership address labels for use in your direct mail campaigns.
Join a Committee or Taskforce to connect with others while also assisting the Chamber in achieving its organizational goals.
Build relationships at one of our many Business Connections events:
- A New Day...A New Way of Doing Business—Members and guests gather to participate in business development exercises, hear updates from different community partners, and learn about the latest in business trends.
- Chamber Chat—Join the Chamber president/CEO and a featured guest for lunch. These informal meet-ups are a fun way to share conversation with and learn more about the guest and other attendees
- Luncheon Series – Connect with members in exciting luncheon formats including speed networking and an economic forecast.
- Ribbon Cuttings— Welcome members of the community to your store or place of business as we celebrate your grand opening.
- Small Business Growth Conference/Expo— Share your products and services with all conference attendees. Presented in tandem with the semi-annual
- What Women Want…In Business— Gather with business leaders—both women and men—to network and learn more about important topics pertaining to you and your business.
By reaching the community through the Chamber’s website; increase visitors to your website and business through the Chamber’s website advertising; take advantage of our online business directory, promotional advertisements, and streaming videos.
To provide advocacy on behalf of local businesses and to offer education, training and development to assist our members in solving issues impacting their businesses.
Advance your business…
As a whole, the Chamber works to bring solutions to the forefront by serving as an agent of positive change. As a member of the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, you can trust the Chamber is working for you to:
- Advocate on behalf of your business interest and influence political action on local, state, and national platforms through the efforts of the Chamber’s public policy committee.
- Endorse business-friendly candidates at the local level and evaluates ballot issues that impact businesses.
- Host a series of Good Government forums to connect members with elected officials.
- Lead the marketing and messaging efforts of the Executive Housing initiative to showcase Gilbert as a premier residential community for high-income wage earners and their families.
- Identify and support strategic community partnerships that provide further training and development to benefit our members
The Chamber is a founding member of the East Valley Chambers of Commerce Alliance (EVCCA) whose mission is to work together with the East Valley chambers at the State Capitol on legislative issues impacting businesses.
Support Partners In Progress, a collaboration between the Chamber, the Town of Gilbert, Chandler–Gilbert Community College, ASU Polytechnic Campus and local CEO’s to bring together businesses to identify issues, workforce opportunities, cost-saving offers, and solutions that impact their success.
Participate in Shop Gilbert, a program to remind residents and businesses of the importance of shopping locally and keeping tax dollars in our community.
Click here to chose the best membership level for your business.