The Chamber Referral Teams are formed by local business owners and employees, with no more than one member from any given industry. The goal of the teams is to help generate business referrals for others within the group.
The system is ideal for small businesses working to establish themselves and for business looking to expand and generate new contacts. Businesses are always in need of collaboration and support services. Referral Teams help identify fellow Gilbert Chamber of Commerce members that might be interested in working together.
- The ‘Greater Gilbert Referral Team’ meets every Tuesday morning from 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- The ‘Business In Gilbert (BIG) Referral Team’ meets every Tuesday morning from 10:00-11:00am
- The 'Business Professionals Referral Team’ meet every Wednesday at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- The ‘Gilbert Leads to Prosperity Referral Team' meets every Thursday from 9:45am - 10:45am
- The 'Gilbert Go Givers Referral Team’ meets every Thursday from Noon - 1:00 pm
To succeed in a Referral Team, you must be a positive and supportive member of the team and a member in good standing at the Business Level or above with the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce. There is no cost to be in the Referral Teams, it’s included in your Business Level membership!
Are you aware that the Referral Teams accept applications all year long?
The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking additional Members for its Referral Teams. If you are interested in learning more, please keep reading….
- Membership in the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce is mandatory at the Business Level.
- Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis as applications are received. Only one person per specific profession and/or member firm may join each team.
- Club members are limited to participation in one Chamber Referral Team.
- The Referral Team is designed to be ongoing, and seats will be held as long as a member is active, maintains his/her membership, and chooses to remain in the group.
- A guest may attend up to two sessions. No guest will be guaranteed a seat. Seats will be filled from applications only.
- When there is a classification overlap, applications will be held in the order they were submitted for consideration for future openings.
- Members of the Referral Teams are expected to enthusiastically furnish and receive valid business referrals on a continuing basis to/from other member companies.
- It is in the best interest of both the individual and the group that members’ firms be represented at all meetings. Excessive absences may result in dismissal from the team.
- A participant who knows in advance of an absence may have a co-worker substitute on that occasion or request a substitute list.
- Respecting the Team’s time is essential to building credibility with one another within the group. Members are expected to arrive at meetings on time.
All members must be prepared to give a 60-second self-introduction of themselves and their business at each meeting.
For a complete copy of the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce Leads Club Guidelines, please contact Annette Sellers at 480-926-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org