To provide opportunities and invitations encouraging members to engage in the Chamber and in the community.
Engage your business…
- Learn more about the town of Gilbert through Gilbert Leadership—an exclusive ten-month program that provides Gilbert residents and/or employees a multi-faceted look into the makings of our community. Develop lasting friendships as you participate in ‘Issue Days’ including team building, a history walk, and behind-the-scene tours of the medical, technology, education, government, and public safety industries.
- Participate in the Gilbert Community Excellence Awards to honor those in the community who have excelled and deserve recognition. Nominate, attend and/or sponsor the event. This annual event is presented in partnership with the Chamber, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Gilbert Public Schools, Higley Unified School District and the Town of Gilbert.
- Hit the course and raise money to provide scholarships for local high school seniors at the annual Scholars Golf Tournament. This tournament includes contests, auctions and a celebratory banquet ceremony.
- Support for our community’s youth by participating in Casino Night, a fast-paced, interactive evening featuring local elected officials and business leaders as they deal it up to raise funds for the Boys & Girls Club.
- Find ways to serve others and share the Chamber’s mission by serving on the Ambassador Committee. This group of volunteers gathers each month to learn about opportunities for service projects as identified by ‘For Our City’ and other local organizations.
- Like us on Facebook! Connect with hundreds of businesses, stay updated on Chamber and member trending topics, and post your own specials, news and announcements.
- Fulfill a wish list through Adopt A Senior. During the holiday season, the Chamber collects wish lists from homebound residents and low-income seniors. We ask members of the community to adopt a list (or two!), wrap the gifts and return them to the Chamber for distribution.
- Fill the shelves at United Food Bank by holding a food drive during Christmas in July. This annual service project is a competition between the East Valley chambers.